We value your privacy, and take GDPR seriously
Your Personal Data Rights
As a Data Subject you have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your Personal Data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your Personal Data, to the portability of your Personal Data and to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office about the processing of your Personal Data.
As a Data Subject you are not obliged to share your Personal Data with us. However, as a Home Office Approved Club we are required to hold certain Personal Data on each member. If you choose not to share your Personal Data with us, you will not be eligible for membership.
You will be asked to provide us with Personal Data which may include your name, email address and other contact details when you:
- Join our club,
- Signup for our mailing lists,
- Send us support requests.
We collect your data via paper documents and online submission.
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes:
- The administration of your membership of the club,
- Competitions entered,
- Ranges booked,
- Training courses,
We will inform you before using your data for any other reasons.
Our lawful basis for processing is your written consent, any legal requirement and any contract entered into.
Our data retention periods follow the statutory guidelines. We may retain your information for longer during your membership.
HTTPS – Secure Website Traffic
All of our website traffic is served over Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). There are three reasons for using HTTPS: (i) the data transfer is protected from eavesdropping (privacy), (ii) the data transfer cannot be manipulated (integrity), and (iii) the data you receive is from the correct source (authentication).
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on to your device via your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies are only used to store data. They are not used to do anything harmful like start a process or infect your device.
- When you enter our website a session cookie is created. Session cookies allow users to be recognised within a website so any page changes are remembered from page to page. Without a cookie every time you open a new web page the server will treat you like a completely new visitor.
- You can adjust your session cookies through the settings feature of your browser.
- A session cookie is erased when you close your browser at the end of your surfing session.
This website makes use of services provided by third parties, we cannot control cookies generated by third party services. At present these services are limited to:
- Google maps – this service is used to provide a location map, it does not generate cookies on this website.
You can choose to delete our cookies from your web browser at any time. More detailed information about cookies and how to control them is published by the Information Commissioner’s Office.